BWM – Blockchain Wallet for Mobility
Support the transformation of territories to the benefit of users by providing richer, more fluid and more personalized transportation and related services.
The urban mobility sector is evolving. We are aiming for Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) to offer users a door-to-door, individualized service, integrating different modes of transport, with a unified payment method. The challenge for different service providers is to collaborate effectively to deliver the best user experience. The blockchain seems to be a relevant way of meeting this need.
Launched in 2018 for a two-year period, the BWM project aims to support the transformation of territories for the benefit of users by offering richer, more fluid and more personalized transport and related services, based on the blockchain technology.
- Leverage on blockchain technology to enhance the user experience in a multi-service mobility ecosystem;
- Collectively define the governance of the system in a win-win spirit;
- Allow blockchain technology to gain in maturity;
- Experiment with the proposed solutions, in connection with the “Urban Pass” project initiated by the Métropole de Lyon;
- Disseminate the results to the ecosystem.
|Digital security and blockchain|
- Urban services