SeCoIIA- Secure Collaborative Intelligent Industrial Assets
SeCoIIA aims at securing the digital transition of manufacturing industry towards more connected, collaborative, flexible and automated production techniques.
New technologies with the use of Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) offer connectivity, automation of production, new, intelligent assets, and competitiveness for the European industry. However, they simultaneously bring new dangers in terms of security. The EU-funded SeCollA project aims to secure the digital transition of the manufacturing industry, especially in the fields of aeronautics, automotive and naval construction. For each of the 3 levels of collaboration, a set of 4 key capabilities will be delivered, fulfilling requirements for prevention, protection, response and attribution. The 12 capabilities to challenge safe digital transformation will be evaluated and demonstrated in a representative environment with the involvement of users from pilot factories.
SystemX contributes to fine grained access control and encryption, privacy-preservation techniques and adversial AI. Furthermore, it fosters human preparedness through security testing and training with collaborative industrial cyber range.
The project was launched on December 1, 2019 for 30 months.
SeCoIIA project is funded by the European Union under the Horizon Europe Research and Innovation Program (Grant Agreement n°871967).
- Secure the adoption of smart collaborative manufacturing techniques by European Transport System Manufacturing Industries.
- Identify and prevent threats to collaborative manufacturing environments, build, sustain and exchange smart OT security knowledge and know-how.
- Create trust across smart manufacturing value chain, secure access to dynamic collaborative Cloud Manufacturing services.
- Detect and react in collaboration, improve OT intrusion detection accuracy, reduce decision time and response cost, improve coordination of safety and security teams.
- Empower key players of the manufacturing value chain, secure machine decision-making, adapt regulatory frameworks, and and enforce the law.
|Digital security and blockchain|