OAR – OpenAltaRica
Establish a reference implementation of tools and methods for risk analysis of complex systems.
Probabilistic risk analyses are essential in all critical industrial systems (aeronautics, space, automotive, transport, energy, defence, etc.), from an economic, social, environmental and regulatory point of view. Traditional methods like fault trees have reached their limits, and are being gradually replaced by so-called high-level modelling languages such as AltaRica.
Launched in 2015 for a period of five years, the OAR project aims to develop the ecosystem around the latest version of AltaRica (3.0) for risk analysis of complex systems. To achieve this, the IRT SystemX and its partners build the OpenAltaRica software platform and bring the community together by offering it the opportunity to carry out risk analysis experiments.
- Bringing together the French and world ecosystem, around the AltaRica 3.0 language;
- Strengthen the competitive advantage of the industry in France in model-driven risk analysis;
- Increase the productivity of modeling processes;
- Facilitate the integration of risk analysis with other engineering activities of complex systems.
|System engineering and software design|
|Safety of critical systems|
- Weapons, production (chemistry, oil, etc.).