DYNAMO – Dynamic Resilience Assessment Method including combined Business Continuity Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence solution for Critical Sectors
DYNAMO aims to solve the vulnerabilities of businesses linked to increasing digitalisation and ever-evolving cyber threats.
To help businesses solve vulnerabilities linked to increasing digitalisation and ever-evolving cyber threats, experts from different backgrounds will work together with end-users to develop and refine selected tools and bring them together in a single platform. The knowledge generated by DYNAMO will help to speed up the recovery process and provide contributions to self-healing. The DYNAMO platform will be able to collect the skills data and elaborate and create custom tailored organizational training to improve organizational resilience. This will support different stakeholders of critical sectors, help increase their situational awareness, and ensure critical risk assessment. In respect to the AI-based approaches used, DYNAMO will combine the two disciplines of BCM (Business Continuity Management ) and CTI (Cyber Threat Inteliigence) to enable resilience assessment and minimize the number of cyberattacks in critical sectors.
SystemX leads the definition of evaluation criteria and contributes to validating the DYNAMO AI-solution and resilience assessment solutions. It also provides access to and usage of the CHESS environment instantiating the DYNAMO framework in the case study locations.
The project was launched on October 1, 2022 for a 3-year period.
DYNAMO project is funded by the European Union under the Horizon Europe Research and Innovation Program (Grant Agreement n°101069601).
- Contribute to cognitive workload in real-time
- Design a multimodal HMI with situation awareness
- Demonstrate results in the driving simulator of SystemX
- Empowering end-users with their needs and requirements;
- Increasing awareness for cybersecurity;
- Integration and strengthening of existing solutions;
- Synergetic integration of CTI and BCM to support resilience;
- Leveraging AI potential to enhance recovery;
- Stimulating collaboration and information sharing;
- Enhancing situational awareness;
- Developing Resilience Education, Training and Awareness (RETA) Simulation Tool.
|Digital security and blockchain|