VISION 2014 will be held on the 14 and 15 of October in the wonderful “Palais des Congrès” in Versailles.
VISION congress organized by the SIA, (French Society of Automotive Engineers) is:
- a well-known International Congress created in 2002 and held on a bi-annual basis,
- a conference with a unique platform for top-level scientists and engineers from universities, research centers and industries, represented by directors, managers, department leaders and experts,
- a networking opportunity with exchanges between all lighting/DA players around an exhibition covering a wide range of products and services in the field of lighting and detection systems for ADAS,
- a strongly growing event, with record participation of 390 attendees in 2012, up 50% from 2010,
- and characterized by night drive tests with more than 25 demo-cars in 2014 running close to Versailles in order to demonstrate the recent innovations in lighting and driver assistance.
2014 will see the progress of innovations:
- in frontlighting with adaptive lighting systems, LEDs, matrix beams, marker lights, Laser beam and night vision,
- in signal lighting with DRLs, intelligent signal lights and OLEDs,
- in ADAS with new sensors and detectors,
- and in the development of virtual simulators for design and validation.
The event will bring together more than 400 major players in the lighting and ADAS fields to address key topics for vision and road safety.