Designing complex industrial systems is a strategic challenge for industries. The conference “Complex Systems Design & Management” (CSD&M) has become THE international meeting point for academic and industrial people working on complex industrial systems as it gives the opportunity to present and learn about innovative, methodological and technical results or good practices, feedbacks and professional case studies on the following domains: industry, sciences and systems types.
Why register at CSD&M Paris 2015?
- 300 to 400 international attendees
- A key place for the main actors working on complex systems to talk about societal & industrial challenges as well as to scientific and methodological state of the art
- 12 keynote speakers and more than 40 teams selected to present their works
- Partners workshops and booths
- Many moments for networking and meeting experts