The 9th conference “Complex Systems Design & Management” will take place at the Cité Internationale Universitaire, in Paris on December 18-19, 2018. This international meeting point, key event for the systems engineering community, will focus this year on the “Products & services development in a digital world”.
Mastering complex engineered systems is a fundamental strategic challenge. Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) conference is a widely open meeting event dedicated to academic researchers, industrial and governmental actors who are interested in complex industrial systems engineering. The event is not limited to the existing specialists of the subject!
The 2-day conference allows since 2010 to discover and share about theories, methods and tools that have been developed to allow to manage the increasing complexity of the technical systems you must design and implement.
Thanks to its past 8 editions, CSD&M has become the conference of reference in the field of complex industrial systems architecture & engineering.
Plenary sessions to get an overview of the conference theme:
- Come Berbain – Digital Transformation Advisor of the French State and Digital Security
- Manfred Broy -Professor, Technical University Munchen
- Yves Caseau – Group Chief Information Officer, Michelin
- Pierre Chanal – Chief Technical Officer, Alstom
- Vincent Danos – Research Director, National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Guillaume Faury – President, Airbus Commercial Aircraft
- Hervé Gilibert – Chief Technology Officer and Quality, ArianeGroup
Thematic tracks to deepen some specific topics:
- Design, Manufacture and Operation – Naval Group, Siemens, Thales Digital Factory
- Methods and Tools – Audi, Sogeti High Tech, Dassault Systèmes
Sectoral tracks to tackle problems that directly affect your job:
- Aeronautics – Airbus, Sodius
- Energy – No Magic, RTE
- Healthcare Services – AxDaNe
- Transportation and Mobility – Aras, PSA
And many other activities such as the “startups corner”, the software and engineering tools companies booths, the networking during coffee breaks, lunches and cocktails…