Register to the 7th conference on complex systems design & management – CSD&M 2016
Dec. 13-14, 2016 – Parc Floral de Vincennes (Vincennes – Paris, FR)
Enjoy a Two-DAY PASS!
The CSD&M conference is the annual meeting point for both industrial and academic actors working in industrial fields, dealing with complex systems and technical & scientific methods used to model and to master these types of systems.
- 300 participants expected from academies and industries
- 10 keynote speakers & a main theme “Challenges & Opportunities of Systems Engineering in a changing world”
- 20 teams selected to present their research & professional feedbacks
- 1 Poster workshop
- 1 systems architecture & engineering tool session to share the latest technological news
- Demonstrations and exhibitions of Software Companies and Startups
- Numerous opportunities to network during coffee breaks, lunches and cocktails
Thierry BRIZARD, Executive Vice President Technology, CGG – FR
Paul EREMENKO, Chief Technology Officer – Airbus Group – USA
Alan D. HARDING, INCOSE President – UK
Paulien HERDER, Head of the Engineering Systems and Services Department at the Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology – NL
Thierry JEAN-MARIUS, Head of Systems Engineering Department, Airbus Safran Launchers – FR
Virginie MAILLARD, Vice President Research, Renault – FR
Garry ROEDLER, Incose Fellow and Engineering Outreach Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation – USA
Matthew SILVER, CEO& Founder, Cambrian Innovation – USA
Henri VERDIER, Interministerial Director of the Digital Technology and the Information & Communication System of the French government (DINSIC) – FR
CESAMES, Ecole Polytechnique, CentraleSupelec Paris, ENSTA ParisTech, Télécom ParisTech, IRT SystemX (François Stephan is organising committee chairman), Dassault Aviation, DCNS, DGA, IBM, Thales, MEGA International, PPI, Airbus, Apsys, Anylogic, CCES MIT, PragmaDev, No Magic, Cosmo Tech, Obeo, Clarity, AFIS and Digiteo (some more to come).