The conference Complex Systems Design & Management is an international 2-day conference dedicated to all Asia-Pacific academic, industrial and governmental actors working on complex systems modelling and engineering. For its third edition from December 6 to 7 in Singapore, CSD&M Asia will focus on smart transportation.
This major event, which covers the field of complex systems sciences and practices, is already a standard in Europe and has become since 2014 a key place in Asia. It is organized by CESAM Community and managed by the CESAMES non-profit organization with the support of the National University of Singapore, the Singapore-MIT alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) and the Singapore-ETH Centre (SEC).
- Michael Gastner – Assistant Professor for Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics, Yale-NUS College
- Mun Leong Liew – Chairman, Changi Airport Group
- Hoon Ping Ngien – President, Land Transport Authority
- Yoshiaki Ohkami – Executive Advisor for Institute of System Design and Management, Keio University
- Nelson Quek – Head of Engineering Division, Port of Singapore Authority
- Ravinder Singh – President, ST Engineering Electronics
- Peng Yam Tan – Chief Executive, DSTA