You will join the ANSYS team of experts who are leading most of the advanced development of the ANSYS VRXPERIENCE simulation software.
You will contribute to an ambitious Research and Collaborative Project on a project platform mixing more than 20 engineers, PhD and researchers from various partners of ANSYS in the French automotive industry.
You will lead our “Optical Sensor Modeling” Workpackage with the mission to develop and deploy simulation tools and methods for virtual testing of the autonomous car.
In a stimulating environment, you will closely work with ANSYS experts and partners in Agile mode in order to design and implement models and methodologies using data analysis and predictive modelling using AI technics for instance. You will work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
- Your Main Responsibilities will Include representing our company in all phases of the project
- Manage all technical aspects of the project in line with our policies and project governance
- Develop a well documented procedure enabling to describe the specifications of an intelligent sensor (radar, lidar…) in complex environments (rain, blur…) in order to identify and predict the behavior while facing this complex situations
- Develop and implement with the project team the appropriate methodology to demonstrate the feasability and steps to take in order to generat the appropriate sensor models integrated into our software solutions
- Data analysis and visualization
- Understanding of predictive sensor models using cutting edge DNN/AI algorithms
- Interact with the ADAS product management team
- Specify the evolution requirements for our development teams
- Implement the models in C++, Malab or SimulinkDdocument technical specifications
- A high motivation and good social skills are essential to address the team’s project goals
- University degree (Master’s or Bachelor) in the field of physics, computer science or engineering
- Strong interest for Research topics, applied to autonomous driving
- Model based design and simulation knowledge
- Good knowledge in Optics, photometry and sensors
- Ability to code in C/C++ MAtlab / Simulink…)
- Visualization softwares, especially Virtual Reality applications
- Real Time Driving Simulator tools (SCANeR, CarMaker, VTD…)
Culture and values
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
● Customer focus
● Results and Accountability
● Transparency and Integrity
● Sense of urgency
● Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.