SystemX is organising the 2nd International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Engineering (AIAE’22), at Inria (Palaiseau), on December 1st, 2022.
About the event:
The Deep Learning revolution over the last decade has progressively invaded all fields of digital science and is gradually establishing itself as a complement to physical and knowledge-based models at all stages of modeling, simulation, optimization and control of complex systems.
Following the successful first edition in 2021, starting as an echo of the IA2 Program at IRT SystemX, the second workshop will feature keynote presentations (to be announced), and will allow researchers to present their most recent works. Contributed presentations are solicited, covering various topics in the field, including but not limited to the following:
- Handling and explaining the massive output data of heavy numerical simulations
- Accelerating numerical simulations with Deep / Machine Learning
- Improving the accuracy or the robustness of simulations with Machine Learning
- Learning to solve ODEs and PDEs
- Discovering mechanistic/behavioral models from data
- Incorporating physical constraints in Deep Learning
- Providing support in augmented decision making for complex systems
- New Human-Computer Interactions
- Symbolic and Numerical AI hybridization
- Natural language processing techniques based on IA
- Hybridization of deep learning with symbolic artificial intelligence
- Knowledge extraction and reasoning techniques from heterogeneous data
- Ontology and knowledge graph alignment
- Stream processing and reasoning (video and textual data)
Abstract submission deadline: November 4th 2022.
Inria – Salle Alan Turing
1 Rue Honoré d’Estienne d’Orves, 91120 Palaiseau