A CRÉE project enables the putting into practice of multidisciplinary skills around an industrial problem. It groups together a set of 3 students who will work together as a “system” team
An internship in a CRÉE project corresponds to an end-of studies internship project for students and lasts for a period of 5 to 6 months. Each student has a specific goal corresponding to an internship subject and provides the “system” team with a specific set of skills (systems, software, simulation, IT, marketing, etc.).
“The CRÉE projects offer a unique working environment to student interns notably thanks to the proximity with SystemX’s research projects and the close relationships with many partner companies and academic laboratories.”
An original internship program
The CRÉE project is one of the components of the IRT SystemX’s training program. It offers a unique work environment to student interns:
- Operational mentoring by technical referents from SystemX or from its business partners,
- Proximity to SystemX’s research projects,
- Strong relationships with multiple business partners and academic laboratories,
- Access to shared resources (e.g. technological platforms).
2014 program launch
Launched in 2014, this CRÉE program accommodates about twenty interns working on themes such as cloud computing, intensive computation, driving simulation and modeling, simulation and optimization of digital models. Below are examples of internship subjects:
- Reduction and optimization of simulation models with the creation of a human-machine interface (HMI);
- Production of a demonstrator of a web service with digital optimization;
- Definition of the future architecture reference of the private cloud;
- Definition and implementation of intermediate sized intensive computing platform;
- Implementation of an automobile driving simulator in order to evaluate the usage of driving assistance.
Find our CRÉE internship offers on the Careers page