The eight French Technological Research Institutes (IRT) meet each year to present their research activities and results to academic and industrial stakeholders.
The sixth edition of the IRT Forum will be hosted by IRT Saint Exupéry in Toulouse on October 11. This year, the IRTs’ research activities in the fields of composites, additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, 5G/IoT and health will take central stage.
We invite you to relive the previous editions:
- IRT Forum 2017 hosted by FIT (French Institutes of Technology) association
- IRT Forum 2016 hosted by SystemX in Paris-Saclay
- IRT Forum 2015 hosted by Nanoelec in Grenoble
- IRT Forum 2014 hosted by Jules Verne in Nantes
- IRT Forum 2013 hosted by b<>com inRennes