IRT SystemX launched the START@SystemX initiative to give startups the opportunity to take advantage of IRT SystemX’s innovation powers by joining our main partners and technology suppliers in building tomorrow’s new services.
Startups help to meet the challenges of industry by providing innovative solutions. They contribute to our research and development work in an open innovation approach, and are a force for new ideas. For all these reasons, SystemX wishes to intensify its work with startups.
An initiative in the service of startups
START@SystemX makes use of IRT SystemX’s academic and industrial collaborative forces to address the major industrial challenges in digital technology. The initiative is directed at innovative startups seeking to build tomorrow’s new services in close collaboration with the large industrial groups, SMEs and academics that partner the Institute.
The START@SystemX initiative concerns topics that address the digital issues facing industry. Regular calls for startups will be made on precise topics, for which startups can apply via the website dedicated to the initiative. The first topic is to be launched as of September and will concern Mobility.
A beneficial arrangement
The selected startups will thus gain:
- A preferential access to a finalized research project alongside established partners, benefiting from their experience and data,
- Close collaboration with IRT SystemX’s industrial and academic partners,
- Assistance with technological innovation via access to IRT SystemX’s platforms plateformes
- Practical experiments for their innovative solutions in highly reactive and visible places,
- Enhancement of their solutions vis à vis stakeholders in the market
- Assistance with implementing their business projects.