The 3 startups selected by the jury are experts in developing Blockchain technologies applied to insurance risks, energy exchanges and digital signatures. They will join the Blockchain for Smart Transactions (BST) research project steered by the IRT, the goal of which is to foster the emergence of new usages and services arising from this breakthrough technology.
At its annual meeting of the Club of Industrial Partners in Palaiseau on July 6th, 2017, SystemX disclosed the names of the three winners of its call for candidates for the first season of the START@SystemX Blockchain project: Evolution Energie, KeeeX and Pack’n Drive . Chosen by a jury comprising the various industrial partners of the Blockchain for Smart Transactions (BST), R&D project, these startups were outstanding for the diversity of their skills, the relevance of their R&D and their control of their fields of activity.
The 3 startups will join the BST project. They will spend six months working in collaboration with the 8 industrial partners of the project: ATOS-Bull, Covéa, EDF, H-Log, IDIT, La Poste, PSA Group and SQLI; and with the Cap Digital and Systematic competitive clusters. They will enhance their expertise and technological bricks and thus actively contribute to develop innovative technologies which will:
- Explore new usage cases in the blockchain, not least in the fields of logistics, connected vehicles, energy, mobility or insurance;
- Provide hard and software security solutions, not least in identity management, data confidentiality, formal proof of smart contracts or zero knowledge proof ;
- Take advantage of original architectures enabling transactions to go to a bigger scale and guaranteeing interoperability of Blockchain technologies such as state channel, sidechains, chain in the form of a graph etc.
Find out more:
- Read the press release (in French)
- START@SystemX website
- Evolution Energie website
- KeeeX website
- Pack’n Drive website