Institut de recherche technologique (IRT) SystemX
Centre d’intégration Nano-INNOV – Bât N3
8, Avenue de la Vauve
91127 PALAISEAU CEDEX
Tél. : +33 (0)1 69 08 05 68
Publication director: Eric Perrin-Pelletier
Editorial director: Virginie Boisgontier
Editors in chief: Julie Bernède, Aurélie Bourrat
2 rue Kellermann
IRT SystemX / Gil Lefauconnier
The IRT SystemX and/or its partners are the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the website www.irt-systemx.fr and this the world over.
The elements of this website, “www.irt-systemx.fr”, are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Any reproduction is therefore subject to the agreement of the author in accordance with Article L.122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Copyright infringement is a punishable offense under Article L.335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property. It is passable of 2 years imprisonment and 152 450 € fine.
Notwithstanding this general principle, the use of IRT SystemX’s press releases is unregulated.
The IRT SystemX undertakes, as much as possible, to provide you with honest information in good faith. However, the information on this website is not contractually binding for the IRT SystemX or the reader of the website.
The following are permitted without express authorization:
- Citations which respect the author’s right to attribution and integrity by citing their name and the source. The citation must be both a short excerpt from the original publication and a short insertion into the publication it later appears in. The citation illustrates a statement and must not compete with the source publication.
- Creating a link, provided that it opens a new, separate window of the browser, and that the page that the link leads to is not embedded inside other pages of a different site, particularly through the use of frames, belonging to the linked site.
Using so many citations as to constitute a compilation is considered to be a derivative work, and is therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or copyright holder.
In other cases, and in particular:
- if you want to display the logo of the IRT SystemX
- if the contents of the site “www.irt-systemx.fr” are to be integrated into the appearance of your site, particularly through the use of frames
- if the pages containing the link to the site”www.irt-systemx.fr” are behind a paywall
You must request authorization from the IRT SystemX by writing to: communication [at] irt-systemx.fr
In all cases, the IRT SystemX reserves the right to request that a citation or link be removed if the IRT SystemX believes that it violates its editorial policy or could harm its interests.
In accordance with the Article 22 of France’s data privacy law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, edit, correct, and delete all information concerning you. All requests should be sent to: communication [at] irt-systemx.fr
The IRT SystemX website provides links to other French or foreign websites. These pages are not part of the website of the IRT SystemX and therefore the IRT SystemX cannot be held responsible for their content.
The development and design of the website is provided by Synacom which is located 23, rue des Lombards, 75004 Paris – France